Bukobot 3D Printer Forum

News: Added the Bukobot Parts List (BOM) to Wiki at http://bukobot.com/bukobot-parts-list
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Z Motor Mount Installation  (Read 239 times)

Echo

• View Profile
Z Motor Mount Installation
« on: February 14, 2014, 09:13:40 PM »
So I've been progressing through the beginning steps of the assembly instructions by frustratingly switching between the pictures, PDF, and rendered video (I understand you guys have scheduled an update of the PDF hopefully with more details and pictures that closely match, it's needed, so I'm looking forward to it!).

On page 4, directly below the Open The Z Motor Kit title, there's an instruction saying "Drop 2 nuts into each side of the bottom track (4 total)". However, when attaching the vertical acrylic portions on the outside of the U-frame on page 5, there aren't nuts left in the kit to mount them (only four M5 nuts in kit)!

I'm pretty sure that two of the M5 nuts that were dropped into the bottom frame were actually meant to mount the vertical acrylic pieces, as I don't see what they would be used for while in the bottom frame track.  Maybe that note was vestigial info from V1?

whosawhatsis

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Whosawhatsis on G+
Re: Z Motor Mount Installation
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2014, 03:42:41 AM »
That should be 1 nut into each side, 2 total. Thanks for pointing it out, I'm making a note of that error so that we can fix it.

BloQcs design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.3 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines