Bukobot 3D Printer Forum

News: Added the Bukobot Parts List (BOM) to Wiki at http://bukobot.com/bukobot-parts-list
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Fully Assembled and Wired, but Bukobot Not Responding  (Read 217 times)

djb3771

• View Profile
Fully Assembled and Wired, but Bukobot Not Responding
« on: October 09, 2013, 09:58:37 PM »
I now have my Bukobot V2 Duo fully assembled and wired per what is shown in the pictures (note that there are a lot of details not shown in any pictures regarding primarily the wiring, so I had to make educated guesses as to how the duo is
fully wired), but through the forum I determined that I needed to change the controlller to INT from USB power which has given everything power (the fans, the controller, and the power supply all show that they have power), however using
Repetier host, after connecting my laptop to the controller, the motors are not responding to changes in the x, y, and z coordinates, the hot ends are not heating up despite the software showing that they are, and the heat bed is not heating
up despite the software showing that it is (per the temperature curve view).  Also, the bottom line on the repetier host shows that the extruder 1, extruder 2, and the bed are all at temperature.  HELP!  I'm stumped!  I'm hoping this is a simple
fix to maybe a setting on the board I don't know about?

Thanks,
Dan

jit

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Fully Assembled and Wired, but Bukobot Not Responding
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2013, 12:21:34 AM »
While you are waiting for someone more familiar with the v2 to respond, it might help to look at the v1 wiring docs:

http://bukobot.com/jitsbuild-wires

The wiring for the two versions is probably fairly similar, in the sense that they hook up in the same places, though some wires might look different.
Bukobot Duo v1

whosawhatsis

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Whosawhatsis on G+
Re: Fully Assembled and Wired, but Bukobot Not Responding
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2013, 08:55:12 PM »
If the interface tells you that the temperature is increasing when it is not, that indicates that you have Repetier Host set to Virtual Printer. Open the Printer Settings panel and choose the correct serial port for your machine.

BloQcs design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.3 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines