Bukobot 3D Printer Forum

News: Added the Bukobot Parts List (BOM) to Wiki at http://bukobot.com/bukobot-parts-list
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Bukobot Duo dimensions  (Read 248 times)

jonyo3d

• View Profile
Bukobot Duo dimensions
« on: September 28, 2013, 10:37:44 PM »
I found this thread where someone mentioned that the bukobot duo had width of 640mm.  That was over a year ago though, I know stuff can change over time, is that still accurate?  And, does that mean 640mm x 500mm x 500mm?  Or is that 640mm all around?

In other words, what are the bukobot dimensions these days, including any clearance that might be needed during the print?  Like the other thread I'm looking to create an enclosure while I wait for the bukobot to ship.  Thanks!  :)

Herb

• View Profile
    • Herb Weiner
Re: Bukobot Duo dimensions
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2013, 03:12:08 AM »
The dimensions of the v2 duo are the same as the v2 vanilla: front to back clearance about 45 cm, left to right clearance about 50 cm, and height about 43 cm. This is not counting any racks you might use to mount your filament spools.
Bukobot Duo v2

whosawhatsis

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Whosawhatsis on G+
Re: Bukobot Duo dimensions
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2013, 07:12:11 PM »
We've moved to a single-frame design for the singles and duos that it between the sizes of the two previous models (but closer to the single). This is made possible by putting the nozzles closer together. The current model is just under 500mm at its widest point.

BloQcs design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.3 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines