There are a few settings that I'm not sure about:
1. In the Printer Dimensions Settings, there are Home X (x min or x max or x=0), Home Y (x min or x max or y=0) and Home Z (z min or z max or z=0). What is the correct setting for each of these?
2. For the vanilla, the instructions specify X & Y = 0. For the Duo, the instructions specify X = 0 but don't specify Y. I assume Y should be 0 for the Duo as well.
3. For the behavior, it appears that Park Position has been renamed to Dump Area Position or Dispose Position. I assume these are all different names for the same setting.
4. The instructions specify Disable Motors twice, but do not specify Disable Extruders. I assume Disable Extruders should also be checked.
5. In the Print Panel of Repetier Host, X=0.0, Y=0.0, and Z=0.0 appear in red. I assume this is because the position is not yet known. If I hit Home for any of these, the motors appear to run the wrong way -- that is, away from the end stop switches. Is this because the Home X, Home Y, and Home Z settings are incorrect? Note that I have connected all motors with the red wire closest to the power input, as shown on the wiring diagram. Note that the wires on my motors are Red, Green, Yellow, and Blue, rather than Red, Blue, Green, and Black, as shown on the wiring diagram.