Bukobot 3D Printer Forum

News: Added the Bukobot Parts List (BOM) to Wiki at http://bukobot.com/bukobot-parts-list
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Idle, fail to start print issue  (Read 437 times)

kazektulu

• View Profile
Idle, fail to start print issue
« on: March 12, 2013, 08:47:12 AM »
I've had a reoccurring issue for the past few hours wherein when trying a print, I would load and then slice my file, then run the print. However it would sit at its current position and not actually do anything. It wouldn't even heat the parts, so I set them to heat manually, where they would sit at their ready temperature awaiting input. I waited for 15 minutes for the last one with no dice.

Anyone else have this issue or have thoughts on it?

buildrob

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Idle, fail to start print issue
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2013, 11:51:56 AM »
Have you done the usual like restarting Repetier and the printer?

kazektulu

• View Profile
Re: Idle, fail to start print issue
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2013, 05:36:25 PM »
I have, and I've got it to print normally a few times but since its happening more than once, and more often, I thought i'd bring it up. Hopefully we can find and isolate the problem area, for future take on it.

Also I should note, It is doing one thing at a time during preperation for a print now, wherein before my printer would appear to do all the needed stages at once. (Heating extruder/bed and sending motors to home position) - now it will heat bed first, then begin heating extruder once the bed reaches its objective, then after the extruder is heated it would home. then it would either wait before starting or idle there.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2013, 06:02:09 PM by kazektulu »

BloQcs design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.3 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines