Bukobot 3D Printer Forum

News: Added the Bukobot Parts List (BOM) to Wiki at http://bukobot.com/bukobot-parts-list
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Missing hardware  (Read 362 times)

koo_04

• View Profile
Missing hardware
« on: January 14, 2013, 08:28:23 PM »
Did anyone else have missing M5 nuts, missing Motor bolts, and missing zip ties?

I am going to go out and buy them. Not a BIG deal, but I would love the process to change over at deezmaker, that way no one else runs into this issue. I even have some ideas on how to make sure the right amount goes into every set. I am going to CAD the design and post it somewhere on the forums.

In the meantime, I hate to see missing parts in kits like these. Lets please make sure we get them all in there. >.<

The actual list of missing:
10 - M3(I think) bolts for the Stepper Motors
12 - M5 nuts for the Frame Brackets (Bottom)
2 - zip ties, not sure what for, but the parts list shows 2 more then what I have.

Will be updates if I find more.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2013, 09:19:44 PM by koo_04 »

whosawhatsis

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Whosawhatsis on G+
Re: Missing hardware
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2013, 10:21:03 PM »
We had some issues early on and had to let someone go. We're trying to ensure that nothing is missing, but things are still a bit hectic around here with a lot of kits still to ship out. We're trying to get through everything as fast as possible, and something will inevitably fall through the cracks occasionally. While it feels like a lot of people are reporting missing parts, they really are the minority of the kits we have shipped, and we're doing our best to rectify these problems when the do occur. If you email me at rich@deezmaker.com with a list of what you're missing and your shipping information, I'll pack up the parts and send them to you ASAP.

RobDur

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2014, 07:05:56 PM »
I just got mine and so far I'm missing the 30 M5 slim nuts , so I'm stuck on the frame assembly , I haven't been able to find these at local hardware stores either

midoco

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2014, 10:25:19 PM »
Probably too late for you, but try a hobby shop that has remote control cars/trucks.  They will usually have an assortment of metric stuff.

BloQcs design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.3 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines